Road safety is a community issue and it’s up to all of us to minimise the risk of crashes and to save lives. The Australian Road Safety Foundation (ARSF) works with partners, governments, and likeminded groups to find innovations and practical solutions that address the issue.
ARSF has developed a variety of digital and supporting collateral that may be available for a road safety activation in your community. A variety of products is available for purchase. ARSF merchandise has been designed to assist in promoting road safety and enhancing the opportunity to engage with the community at activation events.
Council and Community Subscription
For Local Government and/or Community Organisations
- Latest statistics in infographic form each month
- National & state-based fact sheets, research findings, media releases & infographic for each campaign
- Road Safety year planning calendar
- Campaign collateral across ARSF’s campaigns
– Digital assets including road safety promotional & promise posters, social tiles and banners
– Get involved community activations activation ideas
- ARSF road safety resilience posts for use year-round
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- Introductory merchandise pack
- Hire of an inflatable road safety vehicle*
Price: $275 pa (annual subscription)
*Subject to availability. Collection and return to ARSF at the hirer’s cost.
Merchandise for Sale
Minimum order quantities apply to all merchandise
- Inflatable road safety vehicle
- A5 I Promise to Choose Road Safety pads
- A4 Posters
- Choose Road Safety branded:
- Lifesaving Wheelie Bin Stickers**
**Minimum order quantity 1000