Road Safety is a community issue, and it’s up to all of us to minimise the risk of crashes and to save lives. We work with partners, governments, school and workplace communities, likeminded groups and individuals to find innovations and practical solutions to address the issue.
Throughout the year, ARSF runs several awareness campaigns, events and educational programs.
ARSF has developed a variety of digital assets to help you build road safety awareness throughout your community.
Get involved now and support road safety
- Organise your own activity, awareness event or fundraising event
- Conduct a seminar/webinar or presentation for your community, school or workplace
- Host a pledge event during one of our annual signature road safety campaigns:
– Fatality Free Friday (April/May)
– Rural Road Safety Month (September)
– Christmas Road Safety (December/January)
- Get your children RoadSet
- Share the information in your newsletters and internal communications
- Educate and encourage your community to be road safety resilient
- Promote, share and post content on social media
- Speak up and share your road safety story
- Change your behaviour on the road
- Make a donation
- Become a corporate partner
- Take the Road Safety Pledge
Register now to receive more information about how to get involved and promote road safety awareness and resilience in your community, school or workplace.
Once registered, you will receive free digital resources to help you promote your events, share the road safety message and spread awareness.
ARSF has a variety of merchandise available for purchase to support your event.
RoadSet is an interactive online road safety learning experience that is designed to educate and empower our youth (14 – 15 years) to become safer, better road users. The self-paced experience led by a narrator, features original relatable animation and interactive gamified learning. RoadSet helps to develop road awareness skills across a range of conditions, environments, and scenarios.