You can get involved and support road safety in many different ways:
- Host an activity or awareness event
- By simply changing an in-car behaviour
- Promoting and posting information and tips on social media or in your newsletter
- Speaking up, share your story to help raise awareness
Helping spread the road safety message could be as simple as a morning tea inviting students, parents, staff and community to sign the pledge or sharing information through your local newsletter.
Register your own Road Safety event and share the way you are making a difference in your local community.
Complete your registration below to register your event or to receive information to share during the campaign.
Once registered, we will email you a Road Safety supporters’ pack, which will include electronic resources that you can use to help promote your events, share the road safety message and spread awareness.
The digital packs include:
- A4 campaign poster
- Road Safety Campaign Facts Sheet
- Campaign Media Release template
- Social media images and messaging
The first 50 events registered will also receive a supporters kits that includes additional collateral to hand out at their event to help share the road safety message.
ARSF offers additional collateral for purchase for use at community, corporate and government events.